Sunday, July 19, 2009

rrg

lol
im trying to get an actualy pic of me for my photo id on here
instead of the tomato
but i cant :/
but here, im going to try and link it to my profile on myspace
riiiigghhtt here-----> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=438719981&albumID=431588&imageID=11433500
i hope someone knows how to do it, cos i dont lol
o wooow, anywayyy.... dude how come no ones commenting? i love it when i read ur guyses comments! i read all of them...
anyway away from that thought... o todays my little bros bday, hes 9
we went shooting, yeah so did i
i actualy shot a shotgun
it was kinda fun, i guess i have a talent at it cos i kept hitting the red dot in the center of the paper.
(yeah we only shot at pices of target paper!)
im reading "kiss of life"
its so good! ive always loves Karen!
lol
im jealous of her eyes and skin...
is that weird?
o well, and idk if i said this b4 but i remember posting that i would find out when me and my current boyfriend first started dateing, march 24, 2009!
yeahhhh
lol
ok, well..
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enough of my crazyness for now byee

No comments:

Post a Comment